World of Warcraft has been the most famous Multiplayer Online game (MMO) available. This is clear that the hard level strategy, missions, and energizing interactivity have made it popular more than any other time.
In spite of the fact that the game began with a lot of features, it immediately turned out to be so clear that there is consistently more space to extend and add features to its World and make a significantly progressively great experience for players.
WOW Expansion List in Order
This is the reason, Blizzard.Inc has released an expansion of development packs of WOW in the course of recent years, giving players much more motivation to keep returning to the game.
In this post, we’re going to discuss the total WOW expansion list altogether and give an overview of what every extension added to the game.
World of WarCraft
This adaptation of the game isn’t an extension pack, yet it is the main game base. This implies the important segments to play the game are remembered from this version onwards.
Thus, when players bought the base pack, they could then start paying through a month to month membership to keep up their membership to the game.
- The game takes players to the World of Azeroth, which is set as a spin-off of the Warcraft games that the organization had already released.
- Warcraft was a Real-Time-Strategy game, World of Warcraft (WOW) would be an MMO, urging players to explore the World and make their own characters to alter the experience.
World of Warcraft – Wrath of the Lich King
Despite the fact that it is the second extension in the World of Warcraft World, Wrath of the Lich King is profoundly viewed as the single most selling World of Warcraft development to go to the game.
In addition to the fact that it introduced the mainland of Northrend, however, it gave players the hardest time the corporation has ever observed: Arthas Menethil, the previous Crown Prince of Lordaeron, turned Lich.
- Fury of the Lich King caught players’ eye with its high-sway cut scenes and the sheer expansiveness of activities in the game.
- Everything about this extension concentrated on a particular danger, and each minor enemy a player battled was somehow or another contacted by the Lich King.
- The account was at its generally amazing, yet the interactivity additionally carried a great deal to the table. The fierceness of the Lich King acquainted players with Ulduar, one of the best time strikes WoW has ever had.
World of Warcraft – Burning Crusade
Burning Crusade presented numerous new ongoing interaction components that expanded the World and gave players considerably more inspiration to play through the whole game once more.
Since the World had just urged players to have numerous characters of various playable races to encounter the entirety of the subtleties present on the planet, players could now encounter altogether new societies that were currently part of the game’s folklore.
- There was a class-related bit of leeway to these new races, as Blood Elves were paladins, a class recently restricted to the Alliance, while Dranei were shamans, a sort of class recently constrained to the Horde.
- Another advantage of this development pack was the new options to the Player versus Player (PvP) system.
- Burning Crusade would set the structure for the staying WOW extensions by including completely new storylines and journeys to the game, some of them just being available through the new races.
World of Warcraft – Mists of Pandaria
Two of the most foreseen changes for the Mists of Pandaria development pack was the presentation of another class (the priest) and another race (the Pandaren). What is exceptional about the previously mentioned race of Pandaren is their beginning story.
While making new characters for Warcraft III, a game designer really made the Pandaren as an April Fool’s joke, proposing to make something ludicrous and senseless for consideration in the game. This would wind up turning into an apparatus of the in-game World, in the long run working its approach to conversations for conceivable consideration in World of Warcraft.
- What makes the Pandaren great is that they don’t really line up with either the Alliance or Horde from the earliest starting point, with players rather being given the decision to pick between the two groups.
- In-game pets that were already for non-battle use and additionally permitted to take part fighting with one another in another game mode called the Pet Battle System, an interesting option to the game.
World of Warcraft – Cataclysm
At last, we have Cataclysm. Once more, none of the developments are terrible, yet this one was a piece excessively unique for some fans, causing them to feel like it had lost a portion of the way of life of the WoW series.
It incorporates totally updated landmasses, new zones, 3500 new journeys, 10 new cells, 5 assaults, and the expertise of Archeology. There’s a fire-breathing mythical beast to battle with.
- This game was announced to be “widely praised,” winning the best pundit audits a game could and being proclaimed a perfect work of art by industry experts.
- In spite of this present, it’s not normally the primary development individuals notice while announcing their top choices.
In this discussion, we discussed the WOW expansion list in order. All these WOW expansions have their own features to interest the user. The data mentioned here is relevant and authentic; we hope this info is useful to you, and if there are any questions, you can leave a comment below.
To what extent did each WoW extension last?
Extensions have endured about 2 years. Snowstorms, as a rule, declares new developments at BlizzCon, which happens in the fall. In 2015, they parted from custom and declared the development at Gamescom. The development has regularly been discharged a year or so later.
Is World of Warcraft still famous?
As per a mix of fan appraisals and authority, Wow has seen its player base tumble from a pinnacle of 12 million out of 2010 to a little more than 2,000,000 toward the finish of 2018; the most reduced it’s been since 2005