Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft operating systems. The windows got more popular because of its incredible features and advantages, such as reliability, outstanding user experience, safety, and more. Because of these reasons, the majority of users keep a copy of Windows 10 for their computers. But many of the users also want to go for a quick install by using a Windows 10 ISO image.
When your computer is running slow, you might choose to reinstall the windows, or when you purchase a new computer without an operating system, you also need to install the windows. Booting a non-working computer and performing a repair requires you to perform a window repair CD or USB drive.
To install the windows, you have the option to burn the operating system into a disc. Though it isn’t that hard, the process is tricky and not so user-friendly when considering a CD writer and the price of an actual DVD. Thanks to the USB driver that you can use for this purpose.
Today, we will guide you step-by-step about how to download ISO image, burn it to a USB drive, and create a Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO to install windows 10. So let’s get started!
How to Create a Windows 10 Bootable USB From ISO?
There are various ways that you can use for creating a bootable USB. One of the easiest and quickest way is to create a bootable USB using Windows media creation tool. If you are interested in creating a Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO using windows media creation tool, below is a step-by-step guide you need to follow.
Create Windows 10 Bootable USB From ISO Using Windows Media Creation Tool
Microsoft offers its users a utility, which enables them to download the Windows 10 ISO image file compatible with their computer, or directly create a bootable USB to install Windows 10. The process is quickest and easiest way, so let’s get started;
You will need the following components;
USB drive with at least 8GB of space
- Navigate to the Windows 10 download section and press the Download Tool Now option. This will start downloading the MediaCreationTool.exe.
- When the downloading is complete, you are required to open the file by double-clicking on it. It doesn’t require the installation process so that you will be prompted to the terms. Accept the terms, and it will set you off to create a bootable USB from ISO.
- A window will appear with two options. Click the 2nd option stating the “Create Installation Media” option and click on the Next option to proceed further.
- You will be prompted to another window, which will display the Language, Edition, and Architecture options. If you want the same settings stated in the boxes, such as language, then click the Next option. If you want to change recommended settings, you can uncheck the box located below these options stating, “Use the recommended options for this PC.”.
- You will be carried to another page, where you should see two options; USB Flash Drive and ISO File. Since you are creating a Windows 10 bootable USB, select the option of USB Flash Drive and click on the Next option.
- You will see another window where it will display a list of removable devices. Select your USB device and click on the Next option.
- The process will take time, so you need to be patient until it is completed. Upon completion, you will see your USB drive ready. Click on the Finish option to finish the process.
Download ISO Image File and Burn Windows 10 ISO to USB
This is another simple way to create a Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO. In order to do this, below is a step-by-step guide for you;
- Download ISO file, and after the downloading is completed, open the file by double-clicking on it.
- You will be prompted to a window with two options. Select the radion button stating “ISO File” and click on the Next button to proceed further.
- If you are going to create a Windows 10 bootable USB, you can choose any USB bootable software, such as Rufus. If you don’t have the software, you can download it by navigating to their official website.
- Now run the ISO image to the USB burning tool and connect your USB drive to your computer.
- When the computer detects your USB, it will open a window, where you need to click on the Next option to select the ISO image you have downloaded earlier.
- Go to the Specify Scheme, specify the scheme from the dropdown list, and specify the volume label option.
- Now, click on the Start option to create the Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO.
- The software will start burning the ISO image file to the USB. This process will take some time, so you need to be patient until the process is completed.
- When you see a green line, which means the process is completed, click on the Close option to close the process.
Now you own a Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO that you can install windows 10 operating system on your computer or repair your computer’s operating system to fix the windows error.
Windows 10 is the latest addition in the Microsoft operating systems. The operating system is so popular because of its incredible features and outstanding user experience. If you have purchased a new computer or upgrade your computer to Windows 10 operating system, you can do this by creating a Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO and connecting it to your computer to install the latest computer system on your computer. Above, we have listed two simple ways that you can use to create a Windows 10 bootable USB from ISO easily. If you have any ideas or want to share your thoughts regarding windows 10, then comment us below without any hassle.
Below are some most asked questions by multiple users;
Q: Can I make my USB drive bootable?
Ans: Yes, if you have a USB drive with a free space of up to 8 GB, then you can use it to create a bootable USB drive.