Everyone wants a robust and high-performance PC, and overlocking is a way to make your PC more powerful. Even when the tech giants, such as Intel, release the overlocking software, it means overlocking has gone mainstream. If you are also one fo those PC owners, who are looking for the best overlocking software for CPU and GPU, you are at the right place. Here, we will list the best overlocking software for CPU GPU that will help you to overlock your system and improve its performance. If you are new to overlocking, we suggest you should try it on your system if your processor allows you to.
If you don’t know what overlocking is, we would like to tell you that overlocking is a process to increasing the clock speed of the processor, GPU, RAM, etc. to get much higher performance. So, without any further delay, let’s begin!
Best Overlocking Software for CPU GPU
1- MSI Afterburner
If you want to overlock your GPU and want to increase its performance, you should try MSI Afterburner software. As its name say, don’t get confused that it only works for MSI GPUs, which isn’t true. The tool allows you to overlock your EVGA, MSI, NVIDIA, etc. GPUs comfortably. If you are never experiencing it before, we highly suggest you try it once.
The tool gives you full control over your graphic cards and provides a comprehensive, detailed overview of the hardware, as well as offers some extra features, including benchmarking and video recording, customizing fan profile, etc. You can have the tool for free and use it for all kinds of graphic cards.
- Increase your GPU performance by overlocking it.
- Easy and precise access to your graphic cards.
- OC Scanner for RTX 20 series graphic cards.
- Customize the fan profile, as well as video recording and benchmarking.
- Compatible with not only MSI GPUs, but also with Intel, NVIDIA, and EVGA.
2- AMD Overdrive
AMD Overdrive is another best overlocking software for CPU GPU overlocking to increase the performance. Before you download the tool, we would like to remind you that it only works with PCs using AMD processor. If your system has any other processor, you can skip this one. The tool has a pretty cool user interface and offers a lot of functions inside the tool. The software is an excellent option for advanced users who have an AMD processor inside their PC. The tool is entirely free to use on any Windows PC.
- Overlock and push your system to extreme limits.
- Sit back and view all the performance settings of your PC, including voltage, memory timing, clock memory, etc.
- Monitor your system stability comfortably.
- Multi-threaded CPU tests to make sure the overall system stability.
- Auto clock option and custom performance for novice and enthusiasts.
3- CPU-Z and GPU-Z
Getting complete information about your system gives you full control over your system and its performance. And for this, there’s nothing better than CPUZ and GPUZ software. Both of these stand side by side to the rest of their simplicity and completeness. CPUZ is an incredible motherboard, processor, and memory reporting tool, displaying bus speeds, live clock rates, and voltages to identify components and their speed. At the same time, GPUZ was built for the same purpose but for graphic cards.
- CPU-Z collects details of primary devices of a system, such as a processor name and number, process, codename, cache level, package, etc.
- Real-time measurement of internal frequency and memory frequency.
- GPU-Z gather graphic card details, GPU, internal codename, technology process, etc.
- Support DirectX and Pixel Shader.
4- EVGA Precision X
If you want to push your system’s performance to extreme levels by overlocking CPU, GPU, and RAM, then there is no better than EVGA Precision X. If you are one of those users, then you probably know about this tool. The tool is a must-have for gamers from all around the world, and they use it to increase their system performance. Before using this tool, you should know that EVGA Precision X supports only NVIDIA graphic cards, and because of this, we didn’t mention it at the number one spot in our best overlocking software for CPU GPU list. However, if you are using NVIDIA GPU, this should be your top choice to increase your Windows PC performance.
- Faster and easier to use GUI.
- Monitor the Wattage of support EVGA graphic cards in real-time.
- Support GeForce RTX and graphic cards.
- Overlock your CPU, GPU, and RAM to increase your system performance further.
- Find the best stable overclock with its new OC Scanner.
- Control your GPU clock, Memory clock, and Voltages.
5- Intel Extreme Tuning Utility
Intel XTU is another best overlocking software for CPU GPU and a top pick for users who want to overlock their Windows PC components. As its name says, the tool is only compatible with Intel processors. The tool features a pretty neat user interface, as well as a dark theme, which is loved by gamers and video editors. The tool also offers various other features, including overlocking CPU, GPU, RAM, etc. to increase your PC performance. The tool, like other overlocking tools in this list, is also free to use on your Windows PC.
- Features a neat and easy to use interface.
- Overlock CPU, GPU, RAM to increase your Windows PC performance.
- Dark themes loved by both gamers and video editors.
Overlocking is a process of increasing the clock speed of your CPU, GPU, and RAM to increase the performance of your Windows PC. To do this, there are various tools that you can use, and some of our tested that we found the best overlocking software for CPU GPU are listed above. These tools are great to have to increase system performance and view the details of its components, including voltage, power, and more. All fo these tools are free to use, so you should try them once.
Q: Which one is the best CPU overlocking software?
Ans: The best overlocking software includes AMD Overdrive, EVGA Precision X, and MSI Afterburner.