Buying your first iPhone is one of the best feelings, but making most out of it, you need some fantastic apps. Thre are millions of apps and games that developers have designed just for the iPhone to transform your device entirely. If you own an iPhone and keen to download and install apps but don’t know how to do it, then this article is a complete guide of how to download apps on iPhone and how to install them on your phone. So let’s get started;
What is An Apple ID and How to Create One?
Apple ID is an account that you can use to get access to Apple services, such as App Store, iCloud, Apple Music, the iTunes Store, and more. An Apple ID include and email address and a password that is used to sign in to your Apple ID account, as well as payment, all the contact, and security details that you use across Apple services.
You can create your Apple ID for your iPhone from anywhere and use this particular Apple ID to sign in to every Apple device or service. It allows you to manage and access everything with a single Apple ID and password.
When you buy your new iPhone and set it up, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can create it while setting up your iPhone, or you can also set it up later from the App Store.
Creating Apple ID While Setting Up Your iPhone
You can create an Apple ID while setting up your device by following these steps;
- Go to your phone Setting menu.
- Tap the option which says Sign in to your iPhone at the top of your iPhone screen.
- Tap the option, which says, Don’t have an Apple ID from your iPhone.
- Now tap the options saying Create a Free Apple ID.
- You will be asked to enter your birth date and your first and last name. Enter this information.
- Tap the Next option.
- Now you will see two options saying Use your current email address and Get a free iCloud email address. Tap the option, which says Use your current email address.
- Type your email address in the required field.
- Now set a password, which should be easy to remember but hard to guess.
- Type your password again to verify it.
- Select a security question from the dropdown list.
- Type the answer to the security question that you have selected.
- Repeat it two more times.
- Press the Agree option to terms and conditions.
- Choose between Merge and Don’t Merge options to sync your iCloud data from contacts, reminders, Safari, and calendars.
- Tap the OK option in Find My iPhone Enabled window.
- Congratulation, now you have successfully created your Apple ID.
How to Search Apps For Your iPhone?
Now that you have an Apple ID for your iPhone, its time to browse some cool apps for your iPhone. To do this, you just need to follow below simple instructions;
- While your mobile data is turned on or your iPhone is connected to a wifi network, first of all, go to the App Store from your iPhone.
- Now tap the search bar of located at the top of your iPhone App Store.
- Now enter your favorite app name and tap the Search option.
How to Download Apps For Your iPhone?
Now that you have searched for your favorite app, its time to download and install it on your iPhone. To do this, just follow these instructions;
- While you are connected to the data connection or wifi, tap your favorite app or game in the App Store that you want to purchase or download.
- Tap the Get option if the app is available for free.
- Tap the Price of the App option if the app is paid.
- Your app will start downloading.
- Once the downloading of your favorite app or game is completed, you will see an icon of the app in your mobile menu.
- Put your finger on the Home Button to activate touch ID, or click the right side button for Face ID.
How to Update Apps or Games on Your iPhone Manually?
If you have apps installed on your iPhone and you want to update them to the latest version available, just follow these simple instructions;
- While connected to your mobile data or to a wifi connection, launch the App Store from your iPhone.
- Tap on the Profile option at the top of the right corner.
- Now scroll down and tap the Update option for the app you want to update.
- Your selected app will start updating.
How How to Update Apps or Games on Your iPhone Automatically?
Apple has a feature to update your installed apps on your iPhone automatically. Automatically updating your apps on your iPhone means you don’t need to check for updates and then update them automatically. To do this, just follow these straightforward instructions;
- Open the Setting menu from your iPhone.
- Now tap the iTunes and App Store option.
- Turn on the toggle switch to turn it on for App Updates located under the automatic downloads option.
- Now your installed apps will automatically get updated when their update is available.
If you are new to the iPhone platform and don’t know how to create an Apple ID and download and install apps on your iPhone, then this post will help you to set up your first Apple ID and then to download your favorite games and apps on your iPhone.
There are millions of amazing apps that you can install on your iPhone to make most out of it. You will find numerous free apps that you can install absolutely free.
Below are most asked questions;
Q: Can I download and install free apps on my iPhone?
Ans: Yes, there are numerous free apps available in the App Store that are exclusively designed for the iPhone, and you can search and download them.